Mellow Wuyi Oolong Tea Gift Set
Wuyi Shui Xian, has a natural flora, fruity aroma and a rich, mellow aftertaste, is effective in lower body fat and regulating high blood pressure. Making it as the best gift for working father. The best brewing pot is one that’s versatile, durable and reliable. Piao I Teapot is perfect for working parents, as a brew is just within a press on the button.
WUYI SHUI XIAN
This is a partly fermented tea hailed from the northern part of the Fujian Province. The stout, loosely-twisted strips of leaf give a yellowish-brown infusion with an aroma of ripe fruit, a smooth flavour and a sweet aftertaste.
Oolong Tea is generally regarded as a semi-fermented tea and is principally manufactured in the Fujian Province, China. It is processed by the most exquisite technique and thus, it’s most refined. This one-of-a-kind tea combines the qualities of both green and black tea. The appearance of the leaves are solid and tough. The tea infusion is extremely smooth and sweet on the palate. It has a natural flora, fruity aroma and a rich, mellow aftertaste and is effective in lower body fat and regulating high blood pressure.
The Legend of Oolong Tea
In the early Qing Dynasty, there was a retired general called “Long” living in the mountain area in An-Xi, Fujian Province. Since he had been hunting in the mountain under the burning sun and in bad weathers for years, his body was strong and his skin was tanned. Because of the features, the villagers amiably called him “Oo-long,” meaning “black dragon”. When Oolong went hunting in the mountain, he always fastened a basket around his waist, which was to keep the wild tea leaves he collected on his way. When he was chasing after the animals, the tea leaves in the basket would rub among each other and fray their edges. He would then roast the tea leaves when he returned home. The product was a kind of tea with a special aroma which was different from those of other teas. The villagers who were attracted by it often visited Oolong to enjoy this unique tea. One day, Oolong captured a rabbit. Arriving at home, he was so hasty to enjoy the rabbit and so tired, that he forgot to process the tea leaves. When he woke up the next morning, he found that they had already wilted. However, the wilted tea leaves produced an unusual fragrance, and were even more aromatic after having been processed. The tea tasted very mellow, without the previous bitterness. The excited Oolong immediately invited the villagers to taste the tea. Everyone marveled at it, and some of them asked Oolong for the process so that they could follow. After further experiments, finally the villagers found a whole set of techniques of producing the tea, which were then imparted to all other villagers. To commemorate Oolong’s contribution, the villagers gave their product the name of “Oolong Tea,” which had been adopted for generations till the present.
Product Origin: China Fujian
Ingredient: Tea Leaves
Tea Type: Oolong Tea
Tea Intensity: Yellowish Brown
Fragrance: Ripe Fruit
Taste: Rich, Sweet & Mellow
Brewing The Perfect Cup
Tea Ware Selected: Purple Clay Teapot, Porcelain Ware
Amount of Tea: Fill the teapot with 1/2 full of tea leaves according to the type of teapot used
Water Temperature: 95°C
Warming Up Brew: Once
Brewing Time: 1st brew about 30 seconds, 2nd brew about 20 seconds, 3rd brew about 30 seconds
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture and odour
PIAO I TEAPOT
- Easy to use, quick brewing, control brewing time without bitterness.
- All-in-one teapot set can be used in brewing, filtering, serving or drinking.
- No extra cup required for personal use. When serving guests, no limit in number of guests.
- This tea set will not absorb odors and will highlight the genuine tea flavour.
- With the same quantity of tea leaves, it brews more tea than other tea makers.
- May be used for brewing any kind of loose tea, tea bags or coffee.
- No filter paper is required for brewing coffee.
1) All plastic materials are food grade PC (Polycarbonate) with temperature resistance up to +130°C (+266°F) the same materials used to make baby bottles.2) Glass used is of direct fired beaker glass with 150°C (302°F) transient temperature difference resistance.3) All Metal parts (including filtering mesh, water stopping steel ball, steel band and handle fixing steel stripe) are made of SUS316 acid and alkali resistant Stainless Steel.Instructions1) Place tea leaves, tea bag or ground coffee in the inner cup. No filter paper is required to brew coffee.2) Pour just under boiling water and cover with the lid.3) Gently press the water release button. The brewed tea will be filtered and will flow into the outer cup.4) The outer cup may be used as a serving pitcher or as a drinking cup. The inner cup may be used for brewing while you are serving or enjoying your tea with the outer cup.
Capacity: 500ccSize: Length: 12.8cm X Width: 8.7cm X Height: 15cm